Calling all local Film Makers and talented “Friends of the Program”. It’s time for the annual X96 Radio From Hell Film Festival.
- This year, film submissions MUST REQUIRE the Radio From Hell logo (click to download)
- The phrase “Number 2” at some point throughout your film
- Please remember to keep your film short. NO MORE than 5 minutes. The shorter the better, please!
How to submit your film:
1. Make Film
2. Upload your film to Youtube
3. Use the form below to submit your 2017 Radio From Hell Film Festival Entry to X96
We’ll carefully review your submission and send an acceptance letter via email if you meet the qualifications to be shown at the 2017 X96 Radio From Hell Film Festival so make sure all your information is accurate and up to date.
Film submissions are due NO LATER than Monday, February 13th by 5pm, 2017. This year we are not accepting film submissions in person. Please upload all films to Youtube to be qualified.
Join friends, family, and filmmakers for the official screening of this year’s film festival entries at 50 West Club and Cafe – 50 West 300 South in Salt Lake City – at 7:00pm on Wednesday, February 22nd. Those in attendance will cast their vote for Best Film, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Audience Choice.
Subscribe to X96's News!
Get the latest music news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.