Are you trying to eat healthily but the day got away from you and the only thing available to you is the drive-thru?
Is there such a thing as eating healthy at a drive-thru?
Nutritionists say, yes there is!
Here are some healthy hacks nutritionists use.
- Starbucks: get the protein box
- Taco Bell: the vegetarian power bowl with no sour cream
- Panera: Greek salad. Order a double of chicken and ask for a sprouted grain roll.
- When ordering pizza, blot the oil off.
- When ordering a salad, get the dressing on the side.
- Order bean bowls over salad instead of rice.
What hacks do you use when eating out to try and maintain a healthy diet?
— Cosy Cloud (@Cosy_cloud) January 12, 2021