2302 Parley’s Way, Salt Lake City
- (named after my favorite song by the Velvet Underground)
- 1 oz. Disaronno Ammaretto Liquor
- .5 oz Peach Schnapps
- .25 oz Orange Zest simple Syrup
- 1 oz Cream
Marinated and Muddled Utah Cherries. Splash of Soda Water. Served on the rocks with a slapped mint garnish – grown in house at Harbor’s Garden.
Kimi’s Chop & Oyster House
2155 S. Highland Drive, Salt Lake City
- 1 ½ oz Bombay sapphire “East” gin
- ½ oz simple syrup
- 2 Fresh cucumber sliced (1/2 “ thick)
- ½ wheel of sliced lemon (½” thick)
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves
- 3-5 oz champagne
In a pint glass or cocktail shaker add cucumber, lemon wheel, simple syrup. Muddle until cucumber are rough pulp ( 4 to 6 muddles). Add gin, basil and ½ cup ice. Shake vigorously. Using cocktail strainer, pour into 9 oz martini glass. Float with champagne. Garnish with fresh lemon wedge and cucumber ribbon.
402 East Harvey Milk Blvd., Salt Lake City
- 1.5 oz beehive jack rabbit gin (local)
- 1.5 oz peach nectarine honey syrup (recipe below) (fruit from 3 squares produce, honey from Clifford farms)
- .25 oz lemon juice
- 3 drops fenugreek bitters (from Caputos)
- 1 oz mountain west Ruby cider (local)
Combine all ingredients except cider in a shaker. Shake. Strain into a martini or coup glass. Top with Ruby cider.
- Peach nectarine syrup:
- 1 peach diced up
- 1 nectarine diced up
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups water
Combine all ingredients in a small pot. Mix until honey dissolved. Bring to a boil, simmer 2 minutes. Remove from heat and cover. Let steep 20 min. Blend everything and strain to a syrup.
237 S. 400 W., Salt Lake City
Street Corn Named Desire
- .75 oz Ancho Reyes
- .75 oz Pierre Ferand Dry Curaçao
- .75 oz lemon juice
- .75 oz honey (Local)
- 1/4 cup sweet corn (Local)
- *Mezcal rinse
857 Main St, Salt Lake City
The Happiest Peach
- 0.5 leaf of fresh sorrel (think about the size of 2 business cards)
- 3-6 leaves of fresh mint (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 slices fresh peach (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 raw sugar cube (or 1 tsp raw sugar like demererra or turbinado)
- 0.25 oz lemon juice
- 2 dashes Bitters Lab Hopped Honey Bitters
- 0.5 oz Lillet Blanc
- 1.5 oz Distillery 36 Rum
Top up with Proper Brewing La Belle Pêche Saison w/ Peach
- Add first 4 ingredients to shaker and muddle into a mush/paste
- Add other ingredients except beer, add ice and shake until chilled
- Strain into Belgian-style beer glass, top up (carefully and slowly) with beer, making sure not to foam over
- Garnish with extra peach slice and mint leaf
254 S 200 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- 1.5 oz Antelope Island Rum
- .75 oz Utah Honey Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- .75 oz Lime Juice
- 2 dashes of Bitter Lab Aromatic Bitters
- 2 dashes of Peychauds
Combine into tin over ice and shake. Garnish w/ House Preserved Utah Pie Cherries.
249 E 400 S, Salt Lake City
The Lavender Buzz
- 1.5 oz Distillery 36 Rum (Utah)
- 0.5 oz Prickley Rock Honey (Utah)
- 0.5 oz Blue Canyon Farms Lavender (Utah)
- 0.5 oz fresh lemon
365 W 400 S, Salt Lake City
The Gin Angel
The thyme infusion is actually the raspberry puree itself. We puree the raspberries from Week’s farm and then thinned them with water that had been boiled with thyme for 10 minutes and then strained.
- 1.5oz Beehive Jackrabbit Gin
- ½ oz dry vermouth
- 2oz raspberry puree infused with thyme.
Shaken with ice and then strained into a martini glass. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Through September 25th
VOTE COCKTAIL CONTEST & TICKETS TO EVENT
Party October 9th
CUCINA PIGS & PINOT WINE PAIRING DINNER
801.322.3055 for reservations
Subscribe to X96's News!
Get the latest music news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.