Attending one of these eight colleges could help if you’re hoping to become a millionaire one day. A new study identified the U.S. colleges that produce the most multi-millionaires:
- Harvard ($52,000+ per year)
- MIT ($55,000+ per year)
- Stanford ($56,000+ per year)
- University of Pennsylvania (about $62,000 per year)
- Columbia ($63,500+ per year)
- Yale (roughly $60,000 per year)
- Cornell (just over $61,015 per year)
- Princeton ($56,000+ per year)
CBS News reported that “There are about 9,600 so-called centimillionaires living in the U.S., or people whose net worth is greater than $100 million, the report noted.” Those schools account for more than one-third of ‘centimillionaires’ – people with a net worth of over $100 million.
“About 1 in 4 of centimillionaires in the U.S. work in finance or professional services, representing the largest share by industry. But another roughly 1 in 7 earned their fortunes through the tech industry,” CBS’ story added.