The Lumineers have announced an encore run of dates after last year’s massive “Brightside” World Tour. The shows will begin on August 16 at Maine Savings Amphitheater in Bangor, ME, and end at the historic Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, CA on September 15 with a stop in Salt Lake City at USANA Amphitheatre on September 3rd.
The two-time GRAMMY-nominated Lumineers are touring in support of their fourth album, 2022’s “Brightside”. The album was top ten in both the U.S. and Canada and the title track reached Number 1 on Billboard’s Alternative National Airplay and Adult Alternative Airplay charts—the sixth time the band has topped the latter chart in less than 10 years. Last year’s tour saw more than 750,000 tickets sold across five continents, including two sold-out stadium shows at Coors Field in Denver and Wrigley Field in Chicago.
View this post on Instagram
“Brightside” was produced by longtime collaborator Simone Felice and produced, mixed, and engineered by David Baron over two sessions in winter and spring 2021 at Baron’s Sun Mountain Studios in bucolic Boiceville, NY, The nine-song collection sees The Lumineers’ co-founders/co-songwriters Wesley Schultz and Jeremiah Fraites performing virtually all of the instrumentation.
Join The “Brightside” Tour Club for exclusive first access to tickets BEFORE any other presale starting Monday, March 6 at 10 a.m. CLICK HERE to register and access your exclusive presale code. Don’t want to join The BRIGHTSIDE Tour Club? Sign up for the Artist Presale and gain early access to tickets. Registration is open now HERE. The Artist Presale begins Monday, March 6 at 12 p.m. General on sale will begin Friday, March 10 at 10 a.m. at livenation.com.
The Lumineers and environmental nonprofit REVERB.org are continuing their partnership to reduce the environmental footprint of this year’s tour, empower fan action, and support local and national nonprofits. As part of their commitment to act on the climate crisis, the band will help fund a REVERB-vetted climate project portfolio that will measurably reduce greenhouse gas pollution and create additional benefits for people and the planet. Fans are encouraged to join the band’s efforts in the main concourse at every show in the REVERB Action Village.
Here’s the Lumieers’ full tour schedule:
- 16 – Bangor, ME – Maine Savings Amphitheater
- 18 – Wantagh, NY – Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater
- 19 – Bethel, NY – Catbird Festival*
- 22 – Darien Center, NY – Darien Lake Amphitheater
- 23 – Philadelphia, PA – TD Pavilion at the Mann
- 25 – Detroit, MI – Pine Knob Music Theatre
- 26 – Milwaukee, WI – American Family Insurance Amphitheater
- 29 – Somerset, WI – Somerset Amphitheater
- 01 – Aspen, CO – Jazz Aspen Snowmass*
- 03 – Salt Lake City, UT – USANA Amphitheatre
- 05 – Bonner, MT – KettleHouse Amphitheater
- 06 – Bonner, MT – KettleHouse Amphitheater
- 08 – George, WA – The Gorge Amphitheatre
- 09 – Bend, OR – Hayden Homes Amphitheater
- 10 – Bend, OR – Hayden Homes Amphitheater
- 12 – Santa Barbara, CA – Santa Barbara Bowl
- 13 – Santa Barbara, CA – Santa Barbara Bowl
- 15 – Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Bowl