Life

CDC Director: 1 in 4 Virus Carriers Show No Symptoms

The director of the CDC says as many as 25 percent of people infected with coronavirus don’t show any symptoms. In an interview with NPR, Dr. Robert Redfield said those asymptomatic carriers are a big factor in the spread of the virus. Even for the remaining 75 percent, Redfield says those who are infected can be highly contagious for about 48 hours before symptoms first show up.

Download X96's App



Join X96's email list for information about concerts, contests, and more!

* indicates required

Author

  • X96 is Utah's Original Alternative. It is self-aware. It is ingrained. It plays bands like Panic! at the Disco, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Cure, and Muse. It's part of a healthy diet and it's why native Utahns are so stout and stalwart. Listen and become part of it and it will become part of you.

Comments
To Top