~ LABOR DAY COCKTAIL ~
Brown Derby is named after the chain of restaurants in and around LA in the shape like a man’s derby hat. (had a version of this called the Peach Smash last year)
● 2.5 oz Bourbon (or a three count ;-)…)
● 1 oz honey water
● 1 oz grapefruit juice
● And I love serving these in small mason jars – premake – add ice – shake and go!
● Feature this cocktail and style of serving with my Backyard and Bourbon educational events
WINE ACADEMY OF UTAH EVENTS
In – Person Events are Back!
● 3 Cups Coffee – Wine & Popcorn Workshop | Wed, September 9th
● Athena Beans in Sandy Tasting o Napa Valley | Tuesday, Sept 22nd
● In home tasting events are booking up fast, schedule your fall event today
Find out more at The Wine Academy of Utah
Subscribe to X96's News!
Get the latest music news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.