1. Gwyneth: I didn’t come up with ‘conscious uncoupling’
Gwyneth Paltrow now claims she didn’t come up with her infamous Goop terms “Conscious Uncoupling” and “vaginal steaming.”
2. Pro surfer saves Lena Dunham from paddle-board mishap
Lena Dunham was rescued by pro surfer Laird Hamilton at the Hamptons Paddle & Party for Pink Saturday.
3. Jason Segel gets Oscar buzz for David Foster Wallace role
Jason Segel — whose 2014 comedy “Sex Tape” managed a 3 percent “fresh” rating on Rotten Tomatoes — is getting Oscar buzz for his next film, “The End of the Tour.”
4. Public Enemy’s Chuck D is a Taylor Swift fan
When Chuck D — frontman of the legendary hip-hop group Public Enemy — takes the stage at Nile Rodgers’ FreakOut! Let’s Dance Festival in Riverhead, LI, on Tuesday, it will be a homecoming with strong historical implications.
5. Valerie Harper is out of the hospital
Officials at a Maine playhouse say Valerie Harper is resting with her family after falling ill before a performance.
6. Rancic livid after rival replaces her on E! News
Giuliana Rancic is still seething that her rival Maria Menounos is replacing her as anchor of E! News, according to a source.
7. Ex-nanny at center of Affleck-Garner divorce is loving the fame
The ex-nanny at the center of the Ben Affleck andJennifer Garner breakup seems pleased with her newfound publicity.
8. Italian Police Stopped Snoop Dogg and Seized $211,000
Snoop Dogg was stopped on Saturday by financial police in southern Italy while carrying $422,000 in cash, The Guardian reports.
Subscribe to X96's News!
Get the latest music news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.