Join the Lords of Morning Radio on Friday May 29th at Kays Crossing in Layton for their annual All Day Broadcast.
We’re kicking things up a notch this year with a BBQ, pool party, and 21 and over area for all you party people.
X96 will be pulling last minute qualifiers for the Austin City Limits flyaway, and picking the winner that day
There will also be a special Rooftop social from 5pm-7pm featuring both Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic beverages including beer from Roosters Brewing Company.
Those wishing to attend MUST BE AT LEAST 21 and RSVP via the form at the end of the page by 5pm on Thursday May 28th! See you there!
Kay’s crossing is at 60 South Main Street in Layton and features:
- Luxurious New apartments just off Layton Parkway Exit!
- Kays Crossing offers the finest apartment living in Weber/Davis area!
- Just steps away from UTA’s Front Runner Station, 20 minutes from downtown Salt Lake & 15 minutes from Ogden!
- Modern apartment units: 10 foot ceilings, granite counters & custom cabinets in kitchen & bathrooms, dish HDTV, water/sewer, valet garbage & recycling service, fast internet, in-unit washer & dryer, parking stall in air-conditioned underground garage
- Secure living area: alarm & camera monitored building
- Urban living spaces with city-style roof-top deck
- Epic views of the Wasatch Front
- 1,300 square foot 24 hour-a-day gym
- Swimming pool & spa
- Fully-fenced large dog park
- Basketball courts
- Community gathering room
- Barbeque & fire pits
- Great restaurants, coffee shop, & retail shopping steps away
- Dunkin Donuts is bringing coffee & donuts
- DJ Jarvicious spinning on the rooftop from 5-7pm
Find out more by visiting Kay’s Crossing online.
Brought to you by Guitar Czar, Subway, Blue Boutique, and Bad Apple
Subscribe to X96's News!
Get the latest music news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.