1. One day, I will be a coxswain
2. Star Wars football helmets
3. 36 of the dumbest things ever said online (not just links to Fox News comment sections)
4. App of the Week:
Move over Candy Crush – it’s Trivia Crack
Spam your friends and pay for fake lives! All while answering trivia questions.
5. Best Church Apps
LDS Scriptures ($14.99)
– It has tabs, which makes it easy to have a lot of content open and makes it feel like your using an Internet browser rather than an app. Has General Conference talks and shows the video of them as well.
– View hymns with notes and download magazine issues each month.
– Content: Standard works, manuals, hymns, study resources and other guides are included.
The Pope App – Best name for an app. Keep up with the Pope.