Join X96 in helping the hungry and donating items helpful to those who may be having a rough go. X96 will be broadcasting live from Teleperformance, 1991 South 4650 West (on the North frontage road parallel to UT-201 off the Bangerter Highway Exit). It’s all going down Tuesday, November 25th from 6 in the morning to 7 in the evening.
Some of the specific things needed are:
- Canned food: peanut butter, tuna, canned fruit and vegetables, soups and stews
- Dry & boxed food: cereals, mac n’ cheese, pasta, rice, etc.
- Frozen turkeys and hams
So if you are grocery shopping sometime soon maybe put a few of these items on your list and you’ll be set to donate on the 25th.
We will be also accepting cash with tax deduction forms available.
There will be food and prizes provided by those who donate!
- Breakfast from McDonald’s starting at 7a while supplies last
- Lunch from Freebirds World Burrito at noon while supplies last
- Dinner from Catering for a Cause at 5p while supplies last
- PRIZES include: Real Salt Lake and Utah Grizzlies tickets, X96 Nightmare Before Xmas tickets featuring Billy Idol, Bleacher and Priory along with all sort of X96 freebies.
Founded in 1904, Utah Food Bank has operated under various names but has always remained true to our mission of Fighting Hunger Statewide. 444,000 Utahns, which equates to 1 in 6 Utahns, are at risk of missing a meal today. Even more alarming is that 1 in 5 Utah kids are unsure where their next meal is coming from. With your support last year, we distributed over 37.5 million pounds of food, the equivalent of over 31 million meals, to people facing hunger across the state. Please help us serve even more of our state this year!