This morning on the Radio From Hell show we had Rob Zarkos in our studio to talk to us about the “Real Monarchs” a new USL Pro Club that will begin its inaugural season in 2015.
A few highlights were:
Existing Real Salt Lake PRIDE members, receive preferred pricing to become a Monarchs Founding Member, while the general public can #EmbraceTheFuture starting at just $8 per game in the club’s 14-game package.
Packages for the 2015 season, which start at just $112 for lower bowl seating, allow extraordinary access to Rio Tinto Stadium, home of Major League Soccer’s Real Salt Lake, the Monarch’s parent club.
The 14-game USL PRO Monarchs season ticket package includes a host of amenities and special access events with the team, including:
• Significant savings over day-of-game pricing
• Your same seats for all 14 games of your season ticket package
• Discounts off Monarchs merchandise at Team Store & other exclusive offers
• Exclusive Meet the Team Event Invite
• Season Ticket Holder Gift
• Special Season Ticket Holder rate on additional USL PRO tickets
• Personal Fan Relations Coordinator
• Special Season Ticket Holder e-newsletter
There was no discussion about THE MASCOT?!
Photo by Loozrboy
How can I be the mascot if I don’t know what it is? How can I start “becoming the Monarch” if I don’t know what exactly that means. What would my costume be?
I am excited to have this team here. Fingers crossed I can even be considered for the Mascot.
Feature Photo by Travis
Subscribe to X96's News!
Get the latest music news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.